Share this event on:
Back to the agenda
Come and enjoy a historical tasting led by the Muiderslot castle chef. Castle chef Siebren is inspired for this tasting by the work of food photographer Yessica Duque.
Her work is currently on display at the Muiderslot in the exhibition Colors and Flavors Revealed. Each work tells its own story. There was already a world kitchen in the Middle Ages. At that time, Europe became acquainted with new Arabic ingredients and cooking techniques, among other things. Food from the castle gardens has been processed in the castle kitchen for centuries. The mix of influences from different world cuisines is a guiding principle in Duque’s work. On the basis of the tour you will be taken through the castle where old and new come together.
Book a tasting for a group
Did you know that you can also book a historical tasting for a group? Great for a team outing or a birthday, for example, with 6 to 16 people. For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
- When: Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tickets cost €10 per person, excluding entrance to the Muiderslot. You always buy your ticket including entrance.
- This is an adult activity. 18+
- Language: Dutch!
Good to know
- The tasting consists of various snacks. It’s not a full meal
- The tasting takes place inside or outside, depending on the weather.
- Small-scale: maximum 16 people in a group.
- The theme of the tastings changes every season. Nice to come back again!