1. Do not leave your residence in case you have any corona health complaints as described by the RIVM (sneezing, coughing, fever, etc.). You are welcome if you and your household are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
2. Follow the hygiene measures as described: wash your hands with soap, sneeze and cough in your elbow, do not shake hands, keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
3. It is only allowed to visit the Muiderslot with more than 1 person in case of a household (people living under 1 roof).
4. We strongly recommend our visitors to book tickets online with a fixed starting time. So you are sure you can come in on your preferred date and time. By purchasing the tickets, visitors agree to apply the rules of conduct during their visit.
5. Visitors arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes before the start time on the reservation to avoid queues.
6. You start your visit in the castle. The use of an audio tour is mandatory (so we can monitor the number of visitors in the castle). After your visit to the castle, you can enjoy the castle gardens, the fortifications, the castle square, the museum shop and limited catering facilities until closing time.
7. Avoid public transport during rush hours (mornings and evenings). Come with your private means of transport if possible (by car, bicycle, boat). Please note: there is limited paid parking space near Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot. There are several free parking spaces on the outskirts of Muiden. From there it is a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the entrance of the castle. More information about route and parking.
8. Pay with card or contactless. Payment in cash is not possible on the Muiderslot.
9. Group tours, group activities, group packages and location rental are only possible for small groups. More information.
10. Keep 1,5 meters distance from visitors who do not belong to your household.
11. Always follow the directions of museum staff and volunteers.