Share this event on:
Back to the agenda
If you think that people only now started to use beauty products, think again! Wanting to be beautiful is of all times. Nowadays, products are usually chemical. But in the past, natural beauty products mostly were made of flowers and plants. During this natural beauty workshop, you will explore beauty from the past.
For bad skin, you can easily use healing herbs. They grow in the castle garden of the Muiderslot, like for example the cleansing marigold or soapwort. During the natural beauty workshop, we will make scrubs of natural ingredients. Also, you will get to know more about ointments from the past.
- This workshop costs 7,50 euros per child (entry ticket not included).
- The tickets for the workshop are available here. Entrytickets to the castle can be bought here.
- It begins at 12:30 and will last for about 1,5 hours on September 5 2021 and October 16 2021.
- Suitable for kids aged eight till twelve.
- The maximum number of participants: 10 (parents are allowed to watch, not obligated. The trainers will help the kids).
- All materials are available and included
What else can you do at the Muiderslot? Check the agenda!