Share this event on:
Back to the agenda
This summer you can discover Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot by suptour: stand up paddling. Together with a tourguide, you will peddle over the waters by the castle and learn all about the history of the castle and the surroundings.
Safe, interesting and sporty!
Imagine being on the water, in the outdoor, working out while learning things you never knew… Sounds pretty nice, right? Don’t worry if you never supped before, the available planks are suitable for beginners.
- You can participate from the age of 12 and only if you have a swimming certificate.
- The suptour lasts 1.5 hours, including instructions.
- The suptour costs 25 euro per person. This includes the sup board, wetsuite and guidance, but excludes the entry ticket. You need an entry ticket for the suptour too.
- A reservation is mandatory.
- The tour is given in Dutch.