- Package 1: photographing in the castle and gardens (1.5 hours in total). Rate: €500.
- Package 2: photographing in the gardens only (1 hour in total). Rate: €350.
- Maximum of 4 persons, including wedding couple and their photographer.
- Payment on the day at the checkout with pin or credit card (American Express is not supported).
- Book a time slot between 10:00 am and 3:30 pm in advance.
- Reservations are mandatory and are subject to availability.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)294-256262 (not in weekends).
- You’ll book a time slot for your arrival (for example between 10 and 11 am). This gives you a bit of leeway. After all, the day doesn’t always go exactly according to plan.
- It is necessary to make a reservation, show the confirmation letter at the cash desk, and pay upon arrival. If these things have not been done, unfortunately it will not be possible to grant bridal couples access to the premises.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 8 days before the reserved date. After that, we will charge the full costs.
- Unfortunately, there is no parking available on the Muiderslot grounds. Click here to see where you can park
- Wear comfortable shoes; the medieval castle grounds have a lot of stairs and uneven cobblestones.
- Drones and dogs are not permitted.
- The wedding car must stay outside the gates of the castle.
- The photographer may only bring a handheld camera, not a tripod.
- We don’t have a changing room available.
This post is also available in: