- By visiting and using this website, you accept all terms and conditions contained or referred to therein and/or mentioned elsewhere on this website. If you do not agree with these conditions, you should not use this website.
- This website of the Muiderslot is composed and updated with the greatest possible care. Although the greatest care has been taken in compiling this site, Muiderslot cannot guarantee that the information is complete, up to date and/or accurate. When Muiderslot offers hyperlinks or references to Internet sites of third parties, this does not mean that Muiderslot recommends the products or services offered on or via these Internet sites. The truthfulness, accuracy, reasonableness, reliability and completeness of information on such websites has not been verified by Muiderslot. Muiderslot therefore does not accept any liability for damage arising from the use of the information on this site, as well as the sites and/or sources of information maintained by third parties and accessible via this site. No rights can be derived from the content of this website. Different rules may apply in each specific situation.
- Muiderslot is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage caused by computer viruses resulting from access to, use of and reliance on the information on the website, the collection page and the ticket page.
- Muiderslot reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The copyright on the images and texts on the website rests with Muiderslot, or these have been included with the permission of the copyright owner. Re-use for commercial purposes is not permitted. Those who wish to use an image for commercial purposes should contact the Muiderslot. The mere fact that this website contains images and texts does not mean that Muiderslot is in all cases entitled to grant licences for further publication or reproduction thereof.
- The name, trademark and logo of Muiderslot are protected under trademark law. Unauthorized use of this trademark is not permitted.
- The security of messages you send to Muiderslot by e-mail is not guaranteed. Muiderslot does not guarantee that e-mails or other electronic messages sent to Muiderslot will be received and processed in a timely manner, and Muiderslot cannot accept any liability for the consequences of not receiving or processing them or receiving or processing them too late.
- Dutch law is applicable to this website and these terms and conditions of use. In the event of any discrepancies or differences of interpretation between the language versions of these Conditions of Use, the version in the Dutch language shall prevail. The District Court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes that may arise in connection with this website.
- For Muiderslot and all its affiliated companies, careful handling of the data of visitors to our website is of great importance. The Muiderslot website aims to protect your privacy as much as possible.
- Anyone who indicates via this website that they wish to receive information by e-mail agrees that Muiderslot (and/or an affiliated company) will inform you from time to time about its activities and products offered by Muiderslot. You will at all times be given the opportunity to indicate that you do not wish to receive any further information. If you no longer wish to receive information from the Muiderslot, you can stop this transmission at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Muiderslot will not pass on your personal data to third parties without your express permission. In exceptional cases, Muiderslot may engage third parties to perform certain services. In this context, certain personal data will have to be provided to third parties. This will take place solely for the intended purpose and these third parties will be required to treat the data with the same degree of confidentiality as Muiderslot does.
- Muiderslot does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information, unless this information has been provided voluntarily by the visitor to this website.
- The Dutch Personal Data Protection Act applies. The personal data voluntarily provided by visitors to this website are secured and will not be passed on to third parties. You have the right of inspection with regard to the registration of your personal data by Muiderslot.
This e-mail is intended for addressee(s) only. If this e-mail is not intended for you, you are kindly requested to contact the Muiderslot and then destroy the message. This e-mail may not be forwarded, made public or reproduced without the permission of Muiderslot. Muiderslot takes great care when sending e-mails, but cannot guarantee that this e-mail will be transmitted correctly, completely, on time and virus-free. In such a case, Muiderslot shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, in any form whatsoever.